Rider University Supply Chain Symposium
April 7, 2017
Suzanne Richer, Director of Trade Advisory Practice
"Think Like a Futurist" - Managing Emerging SC Trends, Friday, April 7 from 2:40 to 3:25 PM
Predicting the future is impossible, but planning for unexpected customs and supply chain issues is not. Today's market requires trade compliance professionals to adapt quickly to the growing risk in global transactions.
This case study will discuss how to prepare for the challenges facing trade compliance specialists in 2017 and beyond. Emerging trends in supply chain disruptions all impact global customs and trade management programs. This program will provide practical solutions for optimizing your trade compliance team in a time of uncertainty, and increasingly complex regulations.
Suzanne Richer, Director of Amber Road's Global Trade Academy, will explore how to manage and reduce risk in global transactions. Key topics will include:
- What's fast? What's free? What's safe?
- Supply Chain disruptions – managing emerging trends
- Impact of big data and how customs is using it
- Who's getting audited and why?
- Key steps required to protect your firm in managing and reducing trade compliance risk
Join us to learn how to prepare for the upcoming challenges facing global supply chains!