The methodology created for the CCLS™ program will provide attendees with an accurate process to develop a harmonized system decision tree.
- General Rules of Interpretation
- How the Harmonized Schedule / Combined Nomenclature is organized
- Review section and chapter notes which apply throughout the entire tariff
- Review “basket headings”
- Identify and sources of external classification guidance such as the WCO’s explanatory notes
- Prepare effective binding ruling requests
- Document and defend a classification